Never thought about the number 6 until now. And a mere 6 years ago. A Frank Angle started August 28, 200. So congrats and for getting me think about the number six. Who knew.
Six (6) is one of those numbers that we can associate with many things, so I didn’t intend to capture everything about it. Nonetheless, it’s a special number that I honor in this post, so feel free to add additional factoids about 6.
- 6 is a composite number, perfect number, Granville number, congruent number, discrete biprime number, unitary perfect number, harmonic divisor number, all-Harshad number, octahedral number, triangular number, and a superior highly composite number
- 6 is the smallest positive integer which is neither a square number nor a prime number
- 6 has proper divisors (1, 2 and 3) … and is divisible by itself
- 6 equals the sum and the product of its proper divisors, which are three consecutive positive numbers (1, 2, 3)
- A 6-sided polygon is a hexagon (including a cube) , but not all hexagons are a cube
- There are 6…
View original post 1,337 more words